Value Added Services
- Door to door / door to Railway Station service
- Railway Station to Railway Station / Railway Station to door services.
- State-of-the-art technology for tracking consignments.
Unique arrangement of space with all Domestic Carriers. An extensive Domestic Branch Network across the country connecting major railway stations.
- Transportation of goods by Rail is governed by Indian Railway Rules.
- The Packing of the consignments should be strong enough to withstand the normal Rail Transport.
- The value and the Contents of the consignments should be properly declared.
- The weight of a single consignment should not exceed 50 kg by weight and as follows by dimensions L x 48 inches, B x 52 inches, H x 34 inches.
- Liquid and semi liquid consignments are prohibited goods for Rail transportation.
- Dangerous and hazardous goods are completely prohibited for carriage by Railway.
- For booking heavy or voluminous cargo prior reference to our Rail Hub should be made.
- The weight of the consignment is determined by Actual or Volumetric weight whichever is higher.
- Bulky and Light weight Consignments shall be charged on the basis of space occupied as per Indian Railway rules and weight shall be calculated by applying this formula on size of packages
- L X B X H / 6000 in Cms.
- L X B X H / 366 in Inches.
- FOV shall be charged as per the tariff rates.
- Claim / liabilities are settled as per Indian Railway rules.
are applicable for serviceable pin codes.
For Commercials Cargo
- Sales Tax forms /Octori /Entry Tax rules are to be followed as per Service guidelines.
For Consignments containing medicines
, the shipper needs to provide a Non Dangerous Goods Declaration (NDGR) along with the invoice.
For Consignments containing chemicals
, the shipper needs to provide a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) along with the invoice.